The Federation of Rail Organisations of NZ (FRONZ) exists to represent the Heritage & Tourist Rail Industry in New Zealand.
Major functions of the Federation include:
- Represent the members interests to Government departments and public organisations.
- Monitor and make submissions on legislation affecting members
- Negotiate access agreements to the National Rail Network System
- Negotiate agreements and liaise with other major rail industry participants
- Define industry standards and training - Provide technical information to members
- Provide a forum for members to exchange ideas
- Specialist convenors to provide advice and information to members
- Provide public liability insurance for members
- Maintain affiliations with international like minded organisations
Please fill out and send the form below and one of our executive team will be in contact with you shortly.